They've learned that a proper fitting undergarment can make a world of difference in the way your blouse looks on you, you can go from frumpy to fabulous.
They've come to recognize that though some colors may look good on the rack, the wrong ones will make you look like death warmed over.
Other lessons that they've learned through sewing class are :
- to pay attention to all given instruction, don't suppose you know and walk away
- ask questions, the only dumb ones really are the ones you don't ask
- to see yourself the way God made you.
- to realize there is nothing wrong with you.
- you don't need to try to look or be like anyone else
- to stop finding fault with your body instead learn to dress the body that God gave you
- to allow others to see the true beauty inside of you by dressing modest but with a perfect fit