Let me explain something. The prayer of agreement is a powerful thing. It means two or more joining together in agreement over anything that they bring before God. But many people don't understand that agreement in and of itself is a powerful thing and who you agree with matters. As a society, as a people, even as those called Christians, we have become lax in considering
the words that flow from our lips. As Christians we want to turn around and blame everything bad on Satan but many times it has nothing to do with him except for the fact that he is who you are in agreement with.
What does God say about you?
- You are a Child of God
- You are justified and redeemed
- You are accepted by Christ
- You are righteous, sanctified, and triumphant
- You are a joint heir with Christ
- You are no longer a slave
- You are chosen, holy and blameless before God
- You are blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places
- You are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
- You are seated in heavenly places with Christ
- You have the peace of God that guards your heart and mind
- You are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath
- You are chosen by God and he loves you
- You were fearfully and wonderfully made
- You are made in the image of God
- You are one of a kind, there will never be another just like you, and that makes you special
- You are the apple of God's eye
- You are qualified to share in Christ's inheritance
- You have the mind of Christ
- You are God's workmanship created to do good works
- You are a new creation
- You are not condemned
- You are the temple of the Holy Spirit and he dwells in you
- You are a friend of God
- You have been saved by grace through faith so that you can't brag and say you did it!