#5 Most Popular Post
Well, actually there are two post that currently are tied at #5 with the same amount of views and they are :
- The Father Effect - This post deals with acknowledging the effect that fathers (good, bad & otherwise) have on our lives. It specifically deals with my relationship with my own father and a conversation I had to have with him to gain healing.
- Why I Homeschool - Gives 29 reasons why I chose to homeschool and continue to homeschool plus a little bit of advice for those new to homeschooling or thinking about it.
- Do You Have Moss? - This was an illustrative post where I spoke about the dangers of Spanish moss and it's correlation with our own lives. Check it out so you can answer the question, do you have moss?
- Not A Respecter of Persons - In this post I talk about my diagnosis with PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome and the fact that medically speaking it made me incapable of having children and yet God blessed me with 5 wonderful kids. Read the post to get the specifics and understand that God doesn't love me more. If he'll do it for me he'll do it for you.
- Father's Love Letter - This is a reprint of the Father's Love Letter (with permission) by Father Heart Communications. It speaks as a letter written by God to you through the scriptures.
- Poisonous Snake Bite Bring a Date With Death---NOT! - This is by far the most popular post on this blog and deals with the true life awful experience of my daughter being bitten by a poisonous snake. It also talks about the amazing things that God did for her.